Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
- Department of Local Government and Community Services annual report 2014-15
- Department of Community Services annual report 2013-14
- Department of Local Government and Regions annual report 2013-14
- Department of Regional Development and Women's Policy 2012-13
- Department of Local Government annual report 2012-13
- Department of Housing, Local Government and Regional Services annual report 2011-2012
- Department of Housing, Local Government and Regional Services annual report 2010-2011
- Department of Housing, Local Government and Regional Services annual report 2009-10
Aboriginal Affairs Strategy
The homelands policy is currently under review. When the review is finished the updated policy will be published on the website.
Indigenous essential services guidelines
- Indigenous Community Engineering Guidelines (ICEG 2014) for Remote Communities in the NT
- ICEG 2014 expanded Appendix A - Population and water data for 72 NT remote communities
Language services policy
Policy framework for Northern Territory women
Regional management plans
Regional management plans and regional management plan reports were provided under the Local Government Act from 2008 to 2013. These provisions were repealed with effect from 1 January 2014.
Remote engagement and coordination strategy
The Remote Engagement and Coordination Strategy responds to the need to improve service coordination and engagement with remote Aboriginal community members.
Last updated: 19 April 2016